Today I had a class for 45 minutes while my class was being taken by another teacher for sport. What to do? Well, I knew that this particular team was studying bees this term so I uploaded a youtube tutorial on sketching bees and that is what we did.
And the end result was AMAZING! The children were so proud of their work. Even children who found art hard completed AMAZING work! It was fantastic and very rewarding, something I will DEFINITELY do again :>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Staff Meeting: Understand Behaviour - Responding Safely (UBRS) LAWS around using physical restraint in schools (Click on image for lin...
-
For the Junior team meeting today we are learning about how to blog. I thought I would refer back to the movie I helped students make at Tam...
-
Today I had a class for 45 minutes while my class was being taken by another teacher for sport. What to do? Well, I knew that this particula...




No comments:
Post a Comment